- Stasher Bags — It’s basically a rite of passage as a mama to end up with weird half eaten pieces of fruit or other snacks around the house, right?! Swap your plastic bags for this silicone option that you can rinse and reuse the next time your kiddo takes two bites out of an apple.
- Tubby Todd Hair + Body Wash Gallon — If you’re a TT superfan fam you might want to consider our gallon refill option, available in Hair + Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Everyday Lotion! Each gallon is the equivalent of 16 8.5oz bottles but generates less than 1/3 the amount of plastic.
- Oui the People Shave Set — A Black-owned skincare brand that wants to help you kick the disposable razors to the curb for a more sustainable, reusable (and beautiful!) option that’s practically a piece of art!
- Noble Carriage Mama + Me — You can match your mini me in these cozy, sustainably made organic cotton sets all season long! Loungetown here you come!
- Klean Kanteen Reusable Straws — A great way to make staying hydrated a little more fun AND say goodbye to single-use straws! These reusable stainless steel straws are perfect at home or on the go.
- Charlie Banana Reusable Swim Diapers — If you have a water-lovin’ little one these swim diapers are a must for your summer trips to the pool or beach.
- Thinx Period Underwear — Another one for you, Mama! Single use period products generate waste (not to mention they’re expensive!) so we absolutely love this swap! Try out Thinx period underwear if you’re looking for a reusable alternative that works. Bonus—they’re comfy too!
This month we celebrated seven year of Tubby Todd the only way we know how—by celebrating our incredible community of Tubby Todd families! You are the reason we do what we do and we are beyond grateful that we get to be a part of your everyday [...]
The following in an excerpt from "You've Got This, Mama: Journal Prompts for All Mamakind" Volume 2. Intention for this chapter: The goal for this chapter is to recognize your need for a village while you raise your little [...]