- Organic Nipple Balm — This Organic Balm will help bring you a little comfort during that difficult transition into nursing—seriously, this stuff is any breastfeeding mama’s BFF!
- Blanqi Nursing Tank Top — These nursing tank tops are super comfy and give babe easy access whether you’re out and about or lounging at home.
- Tubby Todd 100% Muslin Wash Cloths — Ok, these wash cloths are a MUST for any mama. You will never stop finding ways to use them but they’re great to have as a burp cloth during nursing!
- Ingrid & Isabel Magnetic Sweater and Third Love Nursing Bra — I’ll be honest, when I first saw this I thought it was a little silly! I didn’t think I needed a magnet closure but after using this cozy wrap I am officially SOLD!
- Skyr Icelandic Yogurt — I tried this yummy yogurt during our anniversary trip to Iceland and I haven’t stopped craving it since! The perfect snack for a nursing mama.
- Willow Pump — This thing will change your life and make pumping so much easier.
- MegaFood Baby & Me Vitamins — It’s so important to keep ourselves nourished as we feed our little ones. I add these vitamins to my diet to make sure I’m not missing important nutrients.
- Doen Peasant Tops — These breezy tops are so functional for nursing on-the-go, and bonus: they’re super cute and make you feel pulled together in literally any outfit!
How to Style a Kids Gallery Wall in Under and Hour A simple gallery wall, like this one, can bring instant personality to a child’s space, and really set the tone for the entire room. The only downside is gallery walls can feel like a lot of [...]