- Parachute Home Robe — A perfect excuse to treat myself to a bubble bath knowing I’ll get to wrap up in this comfy robe afterwards.
- Shop Arq — I picked up their new spring line! that sky blue is beautiful and will lighten your whole mood.
- Coconu — I have been so impressed with the quality of this product and their approach to female health. Their messaging is all focused on health and safety, which should be the number one thing we should all be focused on.
- Promptly Journal — For journaling babe’s experiences and keeping a pulse on this wild time.
- Tubby Todd Mama Gift Set — We created these products specifically with mamas in mind for a little skin (and self!) care.
- Plain Jane Pjs — Because I know everyone is saying to get dressed but I am having a hard time making that work.
- Saalt Co. — Because now more than ever I am taking care of the parts of me that matter. It was a perfect time to try a new mode of care during my cycle because I was home.
- Saranoni Blanket — For cozy cuddles with Baby on the couch.
This month we celebrated seven year of Tubby Todd the only way we know how—by celebrating our incredible community of Tubby Todd families! You are the reason we do what we do and we are beyond grateful that we get to be a part of your everyday [...]
The following in an excerpt from "You've Got This, Mama: Journal Prompts for All Mamakind" Volume 2. Intention for this chapter: The goal for this chapter is to recognize your need for a village while you raise your little [...]