We all know the fall season can be stressful for the whole family! Not only is there a to do list a mile long, but both little ones and mamas need to prepare emotionally for the major transitions of back to school, changing weather, etc. The easiest way to alleviate the stress of the new season and school year is by establishing a reliable routine for your little one to follow. Below are our suggestions for creating easy, stress-free routines for the coming months!
Structured morning routines are the easiest way to help your little ones get out the door with the least amount of drama. Here are some products to get your babe looking stylish before they are ready to go, and a few more that they can take with them to use throughout the day!
- Yummy Lemon Detangler to help comb through those overnight knots and tangles for a fresh hairdo.
- Mineral Sunstick to apply before your little ones walk out the door for ultimate skin protection at recess and lunch in the hot sun. We like to keep it in a kitchen drawer instead of the bathroom so you can do a quick swipe right before they leave the house.
- Coconut Hand Sanitizer to tuck into their bag so they have it on hand throughout the day (and hey, you can always make them do a quick spritz right when they get in the car in case they happen to “forget” during the day).
It’s so important to help your little ones wind down from all the energy and excitement of the school day. Make bathtime a nightly routine that they can look forward to—it’s a great time to connect and help them feel cozy and relaxed!
- For an extra special (and spooky!) treat, try adding new Black Cat Boogie Hair + Body Wash into your evening routine. Swapping scents is one of our favorite ways to help little ones get excited about the new season and really celebrate the transition.
- After bathtime be sure to moisturize with Everyday Lotion, also available in our new Black Cat Boogie collection with the most delicious Black Cherry scent that will have your babe smelling extra delicious for bedtime cuddles.
- As a last layer, spot-treat any dry areas with All Over Ointment to lock in all that yummy hydration. This will give your kiddos the softest skin before getting in their PJs and they will go to bed feeling clean, cozy, and confident.
Shop the Black Cat Boogie Gift Set for a limited time only.