With the changing season, distance learning stress and let’s be honest—this entire crazy year in general, we’re feeling like a little mama treat yourself moment might be in order! Here are some special accessories for the home or for yourself that our team is loving this fall.
1. Kitchen towels: Heather Taylor Home – There’s just something about making those small switches in your home decor and accessories that can really get everyone into the spirit of the season! We’re loving all the golden, earthy tones right now but these beautiful towels come in several other colors and patterns if you’re going for a different feel.
2. Skincare: Tubby Todd – As the temperature drops give your little one’s skincare routine a little seasonal upgrade with our Black Cat Boogie Cherry Spice Hair + Body Wash! We also love our Mama Hand Cream to condition and soften skin as we continue to wash hands frequently.
3. Mug: Eastfork Pottery – Is it just us, or does morning coffee or tea somehow taste better when it’s in a beautiful hand-crafted mug? This one from Eastfork is a beauty and perfect for all year round but we especially love a nice warm beverage during the cooler months!
4. Robe: Coyuchi – Cozy is what it’s all about, Mama! So many of us are still spending extra time at home these days and we’re choosing to celebrate the fact that this means you can keep yourself warm and toasty in this comfy robe a lot more often!
5. Water bottle: Swell – We all know hydration is important but it can be tough to remember to get all those glasses of water in while juggling the million different things that come with mom life, right? We love keeping a super functional water bottle close by to make it easier to remember to get those sips in (plus, it’s pretty!).
6. Yoga Pants: Alo Yoga – Complete your cozy mama uniform with with a brand new pair of comfy yoga pants (the yoga part is optional lol). We don’t know about you, but these last few months we’ve been living in our leggings and sweat sets and we’re loving the idea of building the collection.
7. Sweater: Babaa – Ok hear us out, if you have to take off your warm soft robe for whatever reason, slip into one of these unbelievably perfect sweaters and we swear it will be like you never left your pjs. Fall breeze who? Didn’t even see you there under my toasty Babaa sweater.
8. Clogs: Bryr – Finish off any look with this cute pair of clogs that are surprisingly comfortable! They instantly make any outfit more pulled together and we’re super into the idea of tossing a cute pair of socks underneath for added warmth and maybe a little pop of color!
9. Mask: Christy DAWN: At this point masks are just another accessory for many of us so why not make them cute, right? This option fro Christy Dawn is not only beautiful but has an eco-bonus of helping divert excess fabric from going to landfills. A win win in our book.