- Minnow Swimwear — What is it about a cute little swimsuit or pair of trunks that is just so perfect for Valentine’s Day?! We love these as a gift—maybe paired with a fun indoor pool day for the fam!
- Tubby Todd Sweet Valentine Bundle — Treat your little one to a bubbly, fizzy festive bath with our Strawberry Crème Hair & Body Wash and our special Valentine’s Bath Bombs, available in our Sweet Valentine Bundle!
- Shop Arq Undies — Ok, these are just plain cute. Pick up a sweet tank top or pair of undies for your little guy or gal so they can wake up on Valentine’s and put on something brand spankin’ new.
- Instax Camera — Your babe will LOVE using this camera to create their very own photos that they can hold in their hands instead of looking at a phone or screen.
- Personalized Sweethearts — We tried, but it just wouldn’t be Valentine’s without some candy, right?! Instead of the standard sugar fix, try personalizing these sweets with your little one’s name or your favorite pet name for them!
- Special Pens or Pencils — Encourage your sweet’s creative side with their own special writing tools that they can use for notes, pictures or whatever they would like!
- Fancy Stationery — We love the idea of teaching our little ones about appreciation and gratitude, and what better way to make thank you notes exciting than by gifting them their own fancy stationery.
- Lip Balm — As mamas we handle our babe’s skincare but as they grow older we love giving them a little more independence while teaching them how important it is to care for yourself! Include a Lip Balm in their Valentine that they’ll love to use all on their own!
If you’re a mama who loves art, design and supporting small makers and businesses we know you are going to LOVE Candice Cox of Candid Art Kids! This mama and small business owner specializes in the most beautiful quilts and quilted jackets for [...]
How to Style a Kids Gallery Wall in Under and Hour A simple gallery wall, like this one, can bring instant personality to a child’s space, and really set the tone for the entire room. The only downside is gallery walls can feel like a lot of [...]